We welcome television and film companies as well as photographers who would like to use us as a location for filming or a photo shoot.
If you would like more information regarding this, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (0191) 277 2152.
What's been filmed at our venues before?
- BBC's Don't Tell the Bride - Discovery Museum
- BBC's Flog It! - Discovery Museum
- ITV's Vera - Discovery Museum & Segedunum Roman Fort
- BBC's Who Do You Think You Are? - Tyne & Wear Archives
- BBC's History Cold Case - Great North Museum: Hancock
- BBC's Question of Sport - Great North Museum: Hancock
- BBC's The One Show - Segedunum Roman Fort
- National Geographic's Explorer - Segedunum Roman Fort
- Channel 4's Rome Wasn't Built in a Day - Arbiea Roman Fort
- Music video for band 'Crooked Hands' - Stephenson Railway Museum
- BBC 1's Inspector George Gently - Discovery Museum
- CITV's BBC bitesize - Great North Museum: Hancock
- CBeebies My First - Great North Museum: Hancock
Are there any restrictions?
We require a copy of your public liability insurance certificate (must be to the value of £5 million) for our records.
Please read our health and safety document as we have some limitations that may be relevant to your filming.
NORTHERN FILM & MEDIA is the North East’s creative Industries Development agency, supporting Media businesses with Television and filming production within the region.