Visit the schools site to see more events
Toys Through TimeBooking Enquiry
Virtual Workshop KS1 + KS2
Maximum number of students: 1 class
Session Length: 30-45 minutes
Available from: Jan 2021
KS1 and KS2 workshop
The workshop will take place over your preferred live video call platform. Please note this on you booking enquiry form.
As we are currently unable to offer workshops at the museum, we are offering schools the opportunity to take part in our virtual Toys Through Time workshop.
This will include the following:
- Toy Warm Up: Act like a toy and get your body moving
- What is it? Can you work out what these toys are in the picture reveal challenge?
- What is it made from? Toys are made from all sorts of materials. What are these toys made from? Which material Is best?
- Toy Detectives: Can you spot the clues that help us work out if a toy is old or new?
- Teddy Through Time: What words can we use to describe these teddy bears? How are they different.
- Who am I? Can you work out which toy we are describing?
- Listen up! Turn on your listening ears. Can you work out which toys make these sounds?
- Optical Illusion: Let’s have a look at toys that trick our eyes and minds!
You may also be interested in our Boxes of Delight loans service:
You may want to support your session with one of our downloadable resources.