Tiny Sparks!Buy tickets
For 3-5 year olds and their guardians
Wednesday 22 June
Wednesday 29 June
Wednesday 6 July
Wednesday 13 July
Wednesday 20 July
Cost per session: £3.50 per child or £15 for 5 sessions.
Week 1- Wednesday 22nd June - Clean and Tidy
Week 2- Wednesday 29th June - Weather
Week 3- Wednesday 6th July - Seaside
Week 4- Wednesday 13th July - Shopping
Week 5- Wednesday 20th July - Bridges
Please note these sessions are part of a series. If you wish to attend all sessions, ensure you book each one individually when booking online or book a series ticket at the start of the series.
Spark your child’s imagination with stories about science and curious objects. This is an opportunity for tiny engineering, inventing, discovering, designing and investigating.
At Tiny Sparks young children aged 3-5 can explore science and museum or archival objects each week through play, activity, song and rhyme.
The perfect place for little ones to socialise and make new friends.
What to expect:
- Sessions will take place in a location which is to be decided. Our welcome desk will be able to direct you on arrival at the museum.
- We recommend arriving early to allow plenty of time to make your way through the museum.
- Please wear clothes suitable for messy play. You might like to also bring a spare outfit with you!
- We encourage regular hand washing throughout the session.
- Only for those with pre-booked tickets.
- Only adults accompanying a participating child will be admitted.
Guidelines and rules are regularly changing and we are constantly monitoring the latest advice and updates. Possible changes could effect how the session will take place, but for the moment the above information indicates how we are expecting things to be.