Tiny Sparks!Buy tickets
For 3-5 year olds and their guardians.
Wednesday 6 December
Wednesday 13 December
Times: 1.00-2.00 pm
Cost per session: £3.50 per child. £3 for additional children aged 3-5.
When and what:
Wednesday 6th December - Transport.
Wednesday 13th December - Hot and Cold.
- We need time to prepare resources for each participant of the Tiny Spark sessions, therefore tickets must be strictly booked in advance via our website.
- Afternoon sessions are a repeat of the morning session. Please do not book more than one session a day.
- These sessions are for children aged 3 to 5 years old, due to the content, resources, room space and furniture they are unsuitable for babies and younger children - unless they are accompanying an older attendee.
Spark your child’s imagination with stories about science and curious objects. This is an opportunity for tiny engineering, inventing, discovering, designing and investigating.
At Tiny Sparks young children aged 3-5 can explore science and museum or archival objects each week through play, activity, song and rhyme.
The perfect place for little ones to socialise and make new friends.
What to expect:
- Sessions will take place in Play + Invent on the 2nd floor. Our welcome desk will be able to direct you on arrival at the museum.
- We recommend arriving early to allow plenty of time to make your way through the museum.
- Please wear clothes suitable for messy play. You might like to also bring a spare outfit with you.
- Other children participating in the session may have food allergies, we therefore ask that no food is consumed during Tiny Sparks. Thank you for helping us to keep everyone safe.
- Only adults accompanying a participating child will be admitted.
- To run sessions we need a minimum of three children, aged 3-5 years old, booked on to attend. If we do not make these numbers we will contact attendees to let them know.