Creepy crafts at the museumBuy tickets
*Sold out* Halloween activities - booking essential
Thursday 29 October - Friday 30 October
Play + Invent space (2nd floor)
- 11.30am-12pm session (11am arrival)
- 1-1.30pm session (12.30pm arrival)
*Ticket holders should arrive at Play + Invent within 10 minutes of the session start time.
Age 2 and under, 13 + and additional adults: free
Maximum of 6 people per booking (only one household/ support bubble only)
Ticket includes museum entry.
Enter our petrifying Play + Invent space this Halloween.
Get into the spooky spirit in a 30-minute* Halloween craft session with your family. Each child will receive a bag with four Halloween themed craft activities:
- A Halloween tealight jar
- A floating ghost
- Halloween cross stitch activity
- A surprise craft
Due to the current Covid-19 pandemic we have made changes to how we run our family events. We want to ensure you're as safe as possible. You'll find:
- Fewer tables with more space
- You won't be sharing your table with anyone but those within your bubble - please only book seats on one table
- Spaces will be cleaned and sanitized between each session
- Adults will be asked to wear a face covering
- Our staff will work from a distance, but will still be there if you have any questions